Bloodshed is coming to America, and it won’t be a response to oppression but the result of aggression – against God and our constitutional form of government.
The increasingly violent acts in our streets, town-hall meetings and university campuses are simply birth pangs for a greater upheaval that’s brewing hot – and it’s not by accident.
Although the narrative is that street protests and student uprisings are simply a response to Trump as president or guest speakers with conservative values, the truth is they are coordinated attacks resulting from a subversive anti-God, anti-American ideology that has indoctrinated our universities for more than 50 years.
Let us explain.
In 1963, a book written by Cleon Skousen titled “The Naked Communist” was presented to Congress by Rep A.S. Herlong Jr. of Florida.
In his remarks, he submitted the book’s list of goals, which revealed how revolutionaries intended to turn our nation from constitutionalism to communism without firing a single bullet. And the schoolroom provided the perfect staging ground.
The full list of goals can be found in the Congressional Record – Appendix, Pages A34-A35, Jan. 10, 1963.
Here are just a few:
17) Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18) Gain control of all student newspapers.
19) Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations, which are under Communist attack.
20) Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21) Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures.
24) Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25) Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26) Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
28) Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29) Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30) Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31) Belittle all forms of American culture, and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.”
32) Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
40) Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
42) Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition, that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems.
Sound familiar? These goals aren’t simply being taught to our youth, they are being caught – and now carried out.
The problem is many of the cultural leaders in this movement are now calling for – and sometimes even demanding – bloodshed.
Copyright 2017, Jason & David Benham WND