- We vote for a person of decency and honor (integrity matters).
- We vote for someone that cannot be bought or sold (crony capitalism is evil).
- We don’t jump from the frying pan of failed government to the fire of another chameleon who changes colors at will (the political spirit).
- We remember that not everyone in Washington DC has been part of the problem—be wise and discerning (God has been sending some good men and women to DC).
- We vote for humility (which God exalts), morality and righteousness (which exalts a nation).
- We choose substance and specific ideas over shallow rhetoric, fame, showbiz events and exciting promises (does anyone remember ’08?).
- We vote for a strict constitutionalist (it was born through prayer and based on Scripture).
- We remember that we are also voting for the next 2-3 Supreme Court Justices, who will undoubtedly shape our nation and lives for decades! (They could possibly do more good or bad for our nation than the next president.)
- We vote for an uncompromising, consistent, radically pro-life person (we MUST have this).
- By God’s grace we end up with a born-again, praying, Bible-reading, moral, humble, honest and wise person in the White House.
Be very careful. Pray. Listen to your heart where Holy Spirit lives. I promise you— we’re voting for the destiny of our nation.
Please feel free to share this with all your friends.
© Copyright Elijah List Publications